Looking for a list of male fitness influencers on social media?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
If they don’t have a true influence on people and a real, engaged, audience, it doesn’t matter how many influencers you partner with. You still won’t be able to generate any results.
Therefore, when partnering with influencers, you need to focus on the quality of the influencers and be very picky about the ones you choose. This was something we saw was missing, and we couldn’t stand seeing brands who were partnering up with influencers that had faked their influence by buying a bunch of fake followers and investing thousands and thousands, and then get disappointed that they didn’t meet their goals.
Well, go figure.
This list of 10 male fitness influencers is created with the search criteria “500k+ followers”, “men”, “all the world’s countries”, as well as all the social platforms.
A list of 10 fitness influencers that are actually worth partnering with as a brand.
1. Michael Kory – @michaelkory
2. David Laid – @Davidlaid
3. Nathan McCallum – @isnathan
4. Maxx Chewning – @maxxchewning
5. Steven Cao – @stevencao_
6. Issam Santos – @issam_santos
7. Mike Chabot – @mikechabotfitness
8. Nick Wright – @nickwrightnwb
10. Simon Hamidav – @simonhrm
How do you find influencers?
Finding influencers can be a crucial part of an online marketing campaign. Here are a few ways to find influencers for your campaign:
- Social media platforms: Look for influencers on social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter. Use hashtags and keywords to find influencers in your industry or niche.
- Influencer marketing platforms: There are several influencer marketing platforms available such as Upfluence, AspireIQ, and Influencer.co that can help you find influencers based on demographics, location, and other criteria.
- Blogs and forums: Look for bloggers and forum members who are active in your industry or niche. They may not have a large following, but they can still be effective influencers.
- Competitor analysis: Analyze the influencers that your competitors are working with. This can give you insight into the influencers that are effective in your industry.
- Use tools: Use tools like Hootsuite Insights, Buzzsumo, and Followerwonk to find influencers by searching keywords, mentions, and hashtags.
- Networking: Attend industry events, conferences, and meetups to network with potential influencers.
- Referral: Ask your current customers and industry contacts for recommendations on influencers they may know.
- Audience research: Look for influencers who already have a following that closely matches your target audience.
- Engage: Reach out to influencers you are interested in working with, and engage with them on social media.
- Evaluate: Once you have a list of potential influencers, evaluate their engagement rate, audience demographics, and relevance to your brand before making a final decision.
How do I find local Instagram influencers?
Here are a few methods to find local Instagram influencers:
- Use Instagram’s search function to look for hashtags that are specific to your location. For example, searching for #[CityName]Influencer or #[CityName]Blogger can help you find local influencers.
- Utilize Instagram’s location search feature to find posts that have been tagged with a specific location. This will help you find influencers who frequently post about that location.
- Use a third-party tool such as BuzzSumo or Hootsuite to find influencers on Instagram. These tools allow you to search for influencers based on location, niche, and engagement rate.
- Look for influencers in local Facebook or LinkedIn groups related to your industry, you can ask for recommendations or search for influencers in the group.
- Look for influencers in local events, such as festivals, trade shows, and conferences. Many influencers attend these events, so you can meet them in person and ask if they would be interested in working with you.
What is the strategy to find suitable influencers?
When looking for suitable influencers, it’s important to have a clear strategy in place. Here are a few steps you can take to find the right influencers for your brand:
- Define your target audience: Knowing who your target audience is will help you find influencers who already have a following that is similar to your target audience.
- Identify your goals: Decide what you want to achieve by working with influencers. Is it brand awareness, increased website traffic, or increased sales? This will help you identify the right influencers who can help you achieve your goals.
- Look for influencers in your niche: Look for influencers who have a following that is interested in the same products or services that you offer. This will help you reach the right audience.
- Consider the influencer’s engagement rate: Look at the engagement rate of the influencer’s posts to see if their followers are active and engaged. Influencers with high engagement rates are more likely to drive results for your brand.
- Check the authenticity of the influencer: Look for influencers that are authentic and have a genuine following. Avoid influencers that use fake followers or have a history of buying followers.
- Align with their values: Look for influencers whose values align with your brand. This will help ensure that the partnership will be a good fit and that the influencer will be able to authentically promote your brand.
- Negotiate the deal: Once you have identified the right influencers, it’s important to negotiate the terms of the partnership. Make sure you agree on the deliverables, compensation, and timelines in advance.