DApps are becoming more and more popular. Accordingly, the demand for them is growing and the number of tools for creation is increasing. And today we will get acquainted with them in more detail.
Sometimes, it’s better to use dapp development services by Unicsoft instead of an application. Since it is unlikely that someone will help implement the project better than specialists.
Blockchain is a transparent system that can be publicly verified. This type of system changes the community’s understanding of how to use available resources, how to enforce agreements, and how to store and share information.
This is a general register of operations, called transactions, which is highly secure and distributed over the network between computers, rather than being stored on a single server. At the corporate level, the blockchain has revolutionized the creation of new types of applications. But each blockchain platform has its own advantages and disadvantages that should be considered when developing software.
This article discusses the main platforms that allow you to integrate blockchain logic into any application.
Ethereum, the first platform for developing decentralized applications, has become a kind of “gold standard” for next generation platforms. Ethereum turned out to be in many ways similar to Bitcoin, while inheriting its main disadvantages (low transaction speed and high power consumption).
This similarity is due to the use of the same consensus mechanism – Proof – of – Work.
- Easy integration with exchanges;
- The network is highly susceptible to congestion;
- Limiting the performance of the CPU;
- Low transaction speed and high energy consumption, as a result of the use of PoW;
- Elements of centralization and vulnerability;
- Smart contracts are written in the highly specialized Solidity language;
New Economy Movement – appeared in 2015 and is very popular in Japan and Malaysia. Processes up to 4 thousand transactions per second to successfully withstand the workload.
The peculiarity of NEM is the absence of mining, here its role is played by harvesting, that is, all coins are released into the network in advance, and users receive a reward for confirming transactions. NEM operates on the basis of its own consensus mechanism – Proof of Importance.
When a transaction is carried out, it is assigned a certain degree of priority, which is determined by a number of factors.
Here are some of them:
- The number of coins on the user’s account;
- The amount that the user wants to transfer;
- The past activity of this user;
This system is designed to solve the problem of embedding the blockchain into their networks, which used to be a rather expensive and time-consuming process.
NEM does not stop at the financial industry and is making efforts to embed blockchain in retail.
- Takes into account Ethereum errors;
- Popularity in Japan and Malaysia contributes to a huge contribution to development from the world’s crypto giants;
- Own consensus algorithm Proof of Importance;
- Low energy consumption;
- Reliability – when creating a block, the system performs a self-check and, as a result, it helps to solve the problem of double spending and errors when creating a block;
- With consensus, a fairly large volume of the network is involved;
These are the great tools that dApps applications can help create. However, you need to be able to use these tools correctly.
To make your life easier, you can simply contact Unicsoft specialists and get a wonderful project.