Do you want to earn good money and not be tied to strict schedules, a manager’s team, constant reports, and other restrictions? Then all you need is a stable internet connection, and then set up dropshipping with AliExpress! Don’t confuse Dropshipping with eCommerce. After all, this is one of the most effective online business models to deliver good earnings, and it eliminates the need for significant investments. So, are you still curious? Then the expert material below will make your day!
Dropshipping: Concept & Principles
Dropshipping is a form of sale in which a store’s engagement takes place purely online. For example, the suppliers store goods in their warehouses and deliver them directly to customers. The online store’s profit is the difference between the retail price on the site and the cost of the goods set by the partner. The dropshipping method is quite simple:
- The online store finds a buyer (for example, a client makes an order on the site through a marketing channel);
- The order is sent to the supplier;
- The supplier sends the goods to the buyer;
- The supplier transfers the order fee to the online store, or the online store pays for the goods sold at the purchase price, keeping the difference.
This form is an opportunity for some entrepreneurs to open online stores without delivering or storing goods. So, your task is to create a website, attract an audience, and download the AliExpress price tracker extension.
Dropshipping With AliExpress: Your Best Business Decision
The popularity of this sale scheme is due to the following advantages:
- Low entry threshold for the entrepreneur. Start-up costs are the creation of a website and marketing to attract customers. There is no need to invest in logistics, storage, delivery, or even purchase goods before selling them. This means that you can start a business with minimal investment;
- Low operating and time costs compared to other forms of trading. You do not need to spend time and money renting a warehouse or separate office space. All you need to get started is an internet connection, a computer, and a phone. More resources are left for finding and attracting buyers;
- Wide range of goods. In the dropshipping system, selling goods from different manufacturers within a single site is common. As a result, you can expand the online store’s audience;
- Easier to test new products or product lines. An online store can use dropshipping to assess the demand for certain goods. This is helpful if you want to organize a larger production in the future;
- No need to deal with logistics and delivery. The supplier will take over these functions. Sometimes goods’ packaging and delivery can be carried out on behalf of the online store (in agreement with the manufacturer) to develop the company’s brand.
The above benefits make dropshipping with AliExpress an alluring business prospect for those starting an online store or looking to expand their product’s distribution.
Start Earning With AliExpress Through Dropshipping Right Now!
Here are some instructions to help you open a business on AliExpress using dropshipping:
- Find a niche that interests you. Those goods that are familiar to you have greater liquidity. Next, formulate standards for the future supplier – the margin, the delivery region you are interested in, and the conditions for returning an order. Based on these criteria, start your search for a partner;
- Find suppliers. Contact them directly and determine if they sell products through the dropshipping system. Discuss all the processes – payment for goods, communication with managers, availability of branded packaging, delivery methods, etc. After choosing the right suppliers, you need to select their best products. Look for those that get good reviews. You can also decide on winning products using Uduala;
- Create an online store. A website for dropshipping is a business card and showcase for sale. If there are no resources at the start to create a full-fledged online store, organize communities on social networks. After that, add products from the supplier catalogs to the site or the group. Specify the cost, taking into account your margin;
- Launch an online store promotion. An essential task for making a profit is to attract buyers to the site. Run ads across all available promotional channels. Keep low product margins in mind to determine your marketing budget. Use free PR tools;
- Track delivery and analyze results. If everything is done correctly, the first orders will appear on the online store after a while. They will need to be promptly transferred to the supplier to track delivery status. It is also worth analyzing customer feedback and trying to optimize processes if necessary.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, customer service is the major challenge that a dropshipping business faces. When products are manufactured and supplied by a single partner, it’s difficult make promises to customers. Therefore, discuss ways to solve problems and the procedure for interacting with the supplier even before signing the contract.
Besides, set a clear time frame for resolving disputes: during which timeframe will the supplier be able to respond to a request from the online store, and when will the buyer will receive feedback on the order’s status? Finally, and most importantly – do not stop after the first failure! If you are unlucky with one supplier, you will succeed with another – there are many potential partners on AliExpress, and they are all ready to cooperate!